December 29th, 2013
Hebrews 6:10; Ephesian 4:21-32; Galatians 3:26-27; Isaiah 43:16-21 / Židům 6:10; Efezským 4:21-32; Galatským 3:26-27; Izaiáš 43:16-21
December 18th, 2013
- To get close to the Lord
- To believe God for transformation (change)
- To take the hindrances to prayer out of the way and PRAY
- Use the authority from Heaven (the name of Jesus
- The first level of Spiritual warfare is in the mind and this will
most likely be to stop us to pray and follow God.
We will do a review of the past 5 weeks and solidify what we have learned.
December 15th, 2013
1. Timothy 6:6-10; 2. Corinthians 9:8; 1 Timothy 4:4; Philippians 4:11-13 / 1.Timoteovi 6:6-10; 2. Korintským 9:8; 1.Timoteovi 4:4; Filipským 4:11-13
December 11th, 2013
There is a war we must all fight.
The battle of the mind is a spiritual battle won through prayer.
It all happens in the mind.
Jesus wants us to have his mind and the devil wants our minds.
How many of us battle with our thoughts?
Give up, die, no one cares, no one loves me, I am alone, I can’t do this, why try? You will fail,
Romans 7:23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me.
Romans 8:5 Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. 6 The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. 7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8 Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.
December 4th, 2013
· Saved in the name, Baptized and filled with
the Holy Spirit in the name, empowered (received authority) in the name to do
greater works and prayer in the name.
December 1st, 2013
Lukáš 1:31-33; Lukáš 2:41-52; Genesis 18:17-19; Deuteronomium 6:4-10; Matouš 23:13-30
Luke 1:31-33; Luke 2:41-52; Genesis 18:17-19; Deuteronomy 6:4-10; Matthew 23:13-30